For additonal information visit EVITP.org
Dynamic Electrical Group is an EVITP Approved Contractor. EVITP (Electric Vehicle Infastructure Training Program) certifies licensed and qualified electricians for safe installing of EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) equipment across the Residential, Commercial, Public and Fleet markets. Our team includes EVITP certified electricians to best serve your installation needs in the EV market. Dynamic Electrical Group electricians have the most comprehensive and classroom and hands-on-training.
Overview of our services:
- Installing, commissioning, and maintaining electric storage devices
- Level 1, 2 and DC fast charging station installations
- EVSE troubleshooting, repair and commissioning
- Meets National Electrical Code standards and requirements
- EV battery types, specifications, and characteristics
- National Fire Protection Association 70E and OSHA regulations.